Sunday, February 19, 2012

Farewell To A Diva...

I know I'm late but I've had a lot going on.  My blog could not continue if I did not pay my respects to one of the greatest singers of my lifetime.  I must say that Whitney Houston has accomplished too much for the media to only focus on the negative.   Her death is beyond shocking and I am still numb.  It just doesn't seem real.  I applaud her family for having a funeral that truly honored her but honored God as well.    For several hours the church as well as God was on display for the world to see.  God makes no mistakes and I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.   I was born a sinner and I am in no position to point a finger at anyone.  As painful as this loss is, I take comfort in knowing that she is resting with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.    


0 comments:

Post a Comment